Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

OHGODNO

ending made me shit brix

not gonna spoil anything for anybody who happens to glance over my comic but damn i was really hoping he'd stay dead this time

i love you kinkels :3

Courtroom Blitz Courtroom Blitz

good job but your buttons and preloaders dont work

i had to right click and hit play after 5 mintues of waiting for your preloader to do something. your animation itself was good, but i am blamming this until you fix the menus so that they work. otherwise i would give it an 8 at least. good length and anime is always a rare find on ng. Good song too.

0 out of 10 because of menu/preloader issues, 8 out of 10 without them.

P.S. If i'm the only person having issues with your movie i aplologize now for the low score.

Pokemon Plusle Pokemon Plusle

aww no way

sorry to hear that you had to delete it, but at least its here again to stay.

Still just as awesome as before, and i love the plusles face at the end. its heartbroken! (and broken in some other places too >.>)

This is a valuable lesson for everybody. When all else fails, just fap XD

Kung-Fu Rabbit Kung-Fu Rabbit

it'd be better if it wasnt so eazy.

It was beautifully animated and had working physics, but all you have to do to win is hold right and mash z. Might be better if you increased walking speed too.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

awesome :D

upgrades make you a better person :3

i got all 80 :D

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

meh.... too eazy

i beat it by day 4 on my second try. once you have a decent amount of fuel, maximum fuel sap and medium radar you're pretty much set for the rest of the game. i liked the first one better. Still fun though.

[D] Lavos (Chrono Trigger) [D] Lavos (Chrono Trigger)

You give me goosebumps...nostalgic goosebumps...

I love this song so much. mainly because its actually 3 songs in one. Chrono Trigger is quite easily the greatest game ever created for the SNES and

(guitar solo)

sorry aobut that...its just so meatal...evrything is soo well done

I listened to this for about 4 hours while doing a very long paper for school.

i wish i could find better words to describe how awesome this song is, but it kinda has me hypnotized

make more plz